February 18, 2011 | By: Scott Eash
The yellow school bus is a striking, unmistakable symbol of the American public school system. Now you can vent your public school frustrations with the all-new IndoctriNation School Bus Stress Toy! A visible reminder that you don’t need to “wait for Superman” to save your child’s education. This unique limited-edition school bus toy includes the IndoctriNation logo. Your purchase will support the IndoctriNation project.
The success of the IndoctriNation film project will largely depend on your help in spreading the word. This is a great tool to get the conversation started!
- Public Education costs the American taxpayer over $600 Billion a year! 1
– Over 55% of children in public schools use school buses. Transporting children to their indoctrination centers costs you, the taxpayer, nearly $20 billion dollars a year! 2
– The NEA teachers union, largely funded by compulsory dues, actively promotes the Communist agitator Saul Alinsky on it’s own website! 3
– There’s no such thing as a Free Lunch! Except of course in the Socialist utopia called public schools. In it’s first year (1947) the National School Lunch Program cost $70 million – now 31 million kids receive a subsidized or free lunch costing the taxpayer $9.8 Billion a year! 4
– Your School district’s published cost per pupil is almost certainly lower than the real cost. Most estimates leave out capital expenditure – building cost, pension obligations etc. For example Houston ISD’s stated cost per pupil is $8,418, the true cost is $12,534. that’s 50% more than the district publicly states! 5
– If a family with 3 children sends their kids to the D.C. Unified School District for 12 years ($28,170 a year per child), after all the education is complete, that ONE family will have received a total of $ 1,014,120 dollars of educational welfare! 6
– The cost of one pupil for one year in the D.C. Unified School District, ($28,170) could pay for a home schooler ($350 as a moderate annual estimate) for 80 years! 7
– Since the year 2000, there have been over 400 violent deaths in American Public Schools! 8
– According to a 2004 report by Hofstra University professor Charol Shakeshaft, as many as one out of every 10 children will suffer school employee sexual misconduct at some point between kindergarten and 12th grade! 9
Need the IndoctriNation Stress Toy yet?